Crafthouse by Fortessa Cocktail Shaker Set
Charles Joly, world-champion bartender and creator of Crafthouse Cocktails, has teamed up with Fortessa to design a line of bar tools celebrating the bold spirit of handcrafted cocktails. Blending vintage flair with modern ergonomics, these finely made barware tools allow you to craft professional-level cocktails at home regardless of your mixology experience.
- Set includes Boston shaker, Hawthorne strainer, jigger and wooden muddler.
- Two-piece Boston shaker has 4 and 6 oz. measure lines.
- Hawthorne strainer for straining cocktails from a shaker or mixing glass.
- Jigger includes 1/2 oz. to 2 oz. measure lines.
- Muddler made of walnut wood with flat bottom.
- Made in collaboration with Fortessa, a world-renowned designer of tableware.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Boston Shaker: 3 1/2" diam., 11" high; 15-oz. cap.
- Hawthorne Strainer: 4 1/2" wide, 5" long.
- Jigger: 2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- Muddler: 1 1/2" diam., 11 1/2" long.
- Jigger's inner markings at 1/2 oz. to 2 oz.; foot doubles as 1/8-oz. measure.
- Made in China
- Stainless-steel tools are dishwasher safe.
- Handwash muddler.