Zwilling Pro 6-Piece Ceramic Knife Block Set
Zwilling Pro knives offer the ultimate in comfort, security and precision. Special arched bolsters designed by architect Matteo Thun promote a perfect thumb grip, while contoured ergonomic handles provide comfort and control. Creating a contemporary profile on the countertop, this set includes three essential knives, kitchen shears, a honing steel and a sleek ceramic storage block with a sapele wood lid.
6-piece set includes:
- 3" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- Honing steel
- Ceramic storage block with 5-slot wood lid
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 3" paring knife: 3" blade, 4" handle; 2.57 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5" blade, 4" handle; 3.25 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.2 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long; 9.6 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9" steel, 5" handle; 11.2 oz.
- Ceramic block: 4 1/4" sq., 9 1/2" high; 4 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain cutting edges by regularly using honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using sharpener specifically designed for serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.