Ornaments that brighten your tree-- and lives
Charming ornaments enrich a once-impoverished village in Thailand, providing clean, safe jobs that pay a living wage and preserve age-old traditions. Fair trade gifts bring joy at home, next door, and around the world.
A huge holiday favorite, these shiny ornaments inspire anyone lucky enough to receive one. And by bringing economic stability to a now thriving Thai village, these ornaments make a happier holiday for all.
- Intricately hand-crafted and made from metals including plated nickel, copper, and brass (no lead or harmful substances)
- Measures approximately 5.5" x 3"
- Pieces are designed to be as safe as possible with a minimum of sharp corners and edges
- Not intended for small children
- Includes recycled gift box with silver ribbon
- Made fairly by workers earning a living wage in Chiang Mai, Thailand